Raw Foods Lifestyle – Supportive and Inspirational Resources
Here are some resources that I really like:
- for ingredients, my affiliate link to find food items, equipment, and books by other authors – http://tinyurl.com/nhgxx3
- a good source for books is Matt Monarch’s site – http://www.rawveganbooks.com
- and, a good one for keeping up with raw lifestyle related videos – http://www.welikeitraw.com
- then, for those looking for healing or a healthy vacation retreat center, visit – http://www.treeoflife.nu
- and, to find local farmer’s markets, check out – http://apps.ams.usda.gov/FarmersMarkets/
- high performance athletes should connect with – http://www.brendanbrazier.com
- a good source for juicers at the best price (can easily comparison shop here) – http://www.ezjuicers.com
- for earth friendly ideas shared through daily email tidbits, sign up with – http://www.idealbite.com
- a wonderful resource for organic and natural bedding, and cleaning products is – http://www.lifekind.com
- innovative utensils, containers, and products that provide a solution, tell a great story, and are enjoyable to use and reuse, are obtained via – http://www.to-goware.com
Hope you enjoy some of these resources that I use in my life; and now you can benefit from them too!
In Friendship – Chef Allie
p.s. I am an affiliate with one of the links [1st] and will receive some benefit if you like what you see and choose to purchase something from them … and I’d recommend them even if I wasn’t an affiliate since I find such good value, and wish to share that with you as well.